Search for your favourite recipe

Sunday 24 August 2014

Cricket Themed Afternoon Tea

Hello food.....
Cricket Themed Afternoon Tea - Jess's Messes Style

I was trying to decide what to do for my Mum for Mother's Day earlier this year. I know she loves Afternoon Tea, but I didn't want to do just a standard, normal Afternoon Tea. Yes, Jess's Messes is all about the flavour, however this time the presentation had to be special.

Another love of my Mum's is cricket, so the idea developed from there. Here is my Cricket Themed Afternoon Tea:


The table display - with essential Pimms
Brownie Scoreboard, Shortbread ECB Logo

Bacon Bat, Tomato, Mozzarella & Basil Ball and Pesto and Roasted Veg Pitches


Red Pesto and Grissini Wickets


Shortbread and Chocolate Soil Paul Collingwood


Broken Paul Collingwood :(
The whole meal

No comments:

Post a Comment