Search for your favourite recipe

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Fanciful Flavoured Meringues

Hello food.....

So, I may have been off the radar for a little while, I've still been Jess's Messes experimenting though - this time with flavoured meringues.

Normal meringues (Merry Meringues at Christmas time) were what really started me off with cooking, and within the teeny, tiny world of the Barrowclough family I am quite famous for them, therefore I decided to expand on this and see what weird and wonderful creations I could come up with.... Now I share them with you.

Banoffee Pie Meringue (Banana Meringue, Caramel, Cream and Chocolate Shavings)










After Eight Meringue (Mint Meringue, Chocolate Sauce)










Lemon Meringue Pie (Lemon Meringue, Lemon Curd, Popping Candy)










Chocolate Orange Meringue (Chocolate Shavings and Orange Meringue)








 
Salted Caramel Meringue (Plain Meringue, Salted Caramel Topping)










Apple and Cinnamon Meringue (Apple Meringue, Cinammon Cream)










A selection of fanciful flavoured meringues for Mother's day
Including Eton Mess (strawberry meringue, cream, strawberry pieces) and improved Chocolate Orange


So, hopefully now I have got your tastebuds tingling... I am just investigating ways of delivering and storing these, so I can begin to sell them. It's a great idea for a gift, as they are slightly unusual - however sticking with classic flavours that everyone knows work!

Let me know what you think, or suggest your own idea and I will create: jess@jesssmesses.co.uk 


No comments:

Post a Comment