Search for your favourite recipe

Sunday 5 June 2011

To begin again


Hello food.....

So, about a year ago I attempted a blog, but lost interest very quickly. The time has come again to use this and spread the word more about Jesses Messes. It has developed in a year, with not just being a recipe book, but making cakes, snacks and treats and selling them at lovely little local events! The book is currently under development and the THIRD EDITION will be created very shortly, with a better layout, little stories about every dish and most importantly: more and better recipes!

Now it begins then, I will endeavour to produce a 'Recipe of the week', keep updates about the book and any other events I go to, but also discuss my food experiences, of which (now I have a job) I hope there will be many!

No comments:

Post a Comment